I offer counselling, psychotherapy and coaching for individuals, families, couples, groups and organisations seeking to gain deeper insights about themselves and their relationships with others.
My therapeutic approach is solution focused and deeply rooted in the understanding of my clients’ individual and systemic (i.e. office, home, family) issues and difficulties.
I help my clients to understand their behavioural patterns and feelings in order to develop individually tailored strategies for change and psychological well being.
I am an experienced psychotherapist and counsellor working at the Priory Hospital, Roehampton as well as in private practice. I am also an accredited mediator and a qualified EMDR therapist.
I am accredited by the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) and a member of the British Psychological Society (MBPSs). I work to the code of Ethics and Practice of the UKCP and the BPS.
I offer a non-judgmental relationship in a safe and confidential environment where issues and concerns can be openly discussed.
My areas of expertise include:
- Stress at work and at home
- Career issues and development
- Job loss and re-orientation
- Mid-life crisis and existential issues
- Relationship issues and divorce
- Relationship and couples counselling
- Coaching & leadership development
- Panic attacks and agoraphobia
- Specific phobias
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD)
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder